mercredi 21 janvier 2009

New year, new stack of books....

New in Hard Cover Fiction
1. Lark and Termitte by Jayne Anne Phillips
2. The Size of the World by Joan Silber
3. The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet by Colleen McCullough
4. What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
5. Once on a Moonless Night by Dai Sijie
6. The Last Bachelor by Jay McInerney
7. The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill

New in Trade Paperback Fiction
1. The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb
2. My Sister, My Love by Joyce Carol Oates
3. The Book of Unholy Mischief by Elle Newmark
4. Land of Marvels by Barry Unsworth

New in Paperback Fiction
1. The Senator's Wife by Sue Miller
2. Trauma by Patrick McGrath
3. The Commoner by John Burnham Schwartz
4. Dreamers of the Day by Mary Doria Russell
5. The Other Hand by Chris Cleave
6. Cost by Roxana Robinson
7. Call Me By Your Name by Andre Aciman
8. Netherland by Joseph O'Neill
9. 20 Fragments of a Ravenous Youth by Xiaolu Guo
10. My Mistress' Sparrow is Dead edited by Jeffrey Eugenides

Aucun commentaire: